Thursday 17 September 2009

Time Bomb

Ice cream in a balloon, the Japanese can think of some pretty creative things. You cut a small hole in the top of the balloon from which you suck the ice cream out. As the ice cream is in a solid state this is done with some level of difficulty. As time goes by however it becomes easier and easier and even begins to flow out on its own. It was at this phase when I took my last suck from the balloon. I removed the balloon from my mouth and as I did the time bomb went off. This white creamy liquid came screaming out of the balloon shooting me in the face. In the blink of an eye I changed the trajectory away from me and it shot ten feet down the side walk luckily avoiding innocent bystanders. As I now have ice cream all over my face I ask my girlfriend for a tissue. She proceeds to die with laughter and reaches instead for her camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment